The Dos and Don'ts of Packing (for Hawai'i)

I guess all I post are videos now? It seems so convoluted to post all of these vlogs on my blog--the internet is a confusing place.

The National Student Exchange published a big introduction video with clips from vloggers all over North America as well as everyone's individual channels. Click here to see everyone's individual playlists if you're interested!



This week the prompt was to speak on how settling in has been going. I've been at UHH for about a month now and I finally feel like I've got my routine down. I've made some friends but have also come to peace with being alone--it's good to spend time getting to know myself.
I decided to answer the prompt in a more creative way: talking about what I consider essential now and what I wish I had or have but don't need.





Comments